Taken Mebendazole for pinworms. Taking antidepressant for anxiety. How to get rid of worms?

Hi there. My family has tried everything to get rid of pinworms, OTC and mebendazole. We cleaned everything for months while taking the meds. I became OCD and now am taking medication for that as well. It has given me so much anexiety that I am on antidepressants. We have done stool, blood and tape tests all came back negative but I have seen the worms on my sons bum and one on mine. It's a terrible experience and we are going on a year of trying to rid ourselves of it. Please help us, any advice is welcomed. Thank you for your time. Dianne Erwin
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013