Taken MTPill. Giddiness, nausea, no bleeding. When will it start? Is Misotrostol safe?

Hi Doctor, I am 32 Yrs old women, my LMP was 12 Oct 2012, and this month when I missed my Period, i did pregnancy test on 20 Oct and found positive. on 21 oct night i took a dosage of MTPill(200). Today morning I found giddiness and vomiting sensation. and bleeding not yet started. I have asked to take tab Misotrostol (2 tab ) on 23 oct night. can u plesae suggest me , when my bleed will start. Is that fully safe. And how long I will be facing this giddiness and weakness cum vomiting feelings. Pls suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012