Taken MTP kit, had light pink line on pregnancy kit after bleeding, have spotting still. What does this indicate?

Hi i am 23 going i missed my periodswhich was due on 10th of October and i got a positive u.p.t result.. i tuk mifepristone+ misoprostol on 17th of October and i started bleeding soon after taking misoprostol, i did pregnancy test today and i got a light pink second line, but i am still bleeding slightly even after 5 days, considering my otherwise normal and regular menstrual cycle and the u.p.t test today is there possibility that i am continuing pregnancy or i conceived again?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012