Taken MTP kit, bleeding started, no cramps, no stomach ache, bleeding repeats. Pregnancy terminated?

Dear Madam/sir, My girlfriend took MTP kit (MT PROST) of cipla company for termination of pregnancy. As per the instructions medicines were taken timely. Initially bleeding was not heavy but later normal bleeding occurred for 7-9 days and stopped. No cramps , stomach ache etc. has been observed. Suddenly bleeding started on 15th day and rest for a day only. After this no such cramps has been observed. Does it mean that pregnancy has not yet terminated or still some residuals are there ? Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012