Taken Loestrin and Depo. Bloating, back ache, stuffy nose, migraines. Any possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, I have been on Lo Loestrin ( pill ) in the past, didn t last but a couple months due to having periods every other week, each a week long. So my doctor wanted me to try the Depo shot. I had it for the first time this pasts March (early in the month) and I am assuming it is out of my system or working it s way out at this point. I do not plan on being on birth control anymore due to how they have affected me. I have been having pregnancy like systems which are also the side effects of the Depo shot this whole time I have had it. This being just one shot, no more. Now it is almost July and it seems to be getting more intense. I just woke up and feel like throwing up, but feel fine in general. My urine has a weird smell to it. I have been feeling bloated and had minor back aches and such lately. The other day for about two days or so when I would sit or stand straight and especially when I raised my arms up in the air, it felt like my stomach was pull inside or something. I don t know what that was from but it was weird for me. Also I have had a stuffy nose lately which I guess is a strange symptom but it could also be allergies. I have had more frequent migraines and usually I don t nit pick with food but my sense of smell has perked up and now some things I just can t eat anymore. I have still been getting my periods but they aren t like they usually are. More light with heavy bleeding every so often and my last one was just two weeks apart from the one previous to that. Just got off of it about 4 days ago. Is there any possibility I could be pregnant? Pleaasseee help me figure this out!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012