Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
Your symptoms of feeling sick (nausea) and a fizzy sensation in your throat seem to be indicative of an acid reflux
problem. The fact that Lansoprazole
has helped in the past adds more evidence to this. You would benefit from a medictaion like lansoprazole or ranitidine
or other anti-acidity medication. In addition I would also advise the following remedial measures:
1) Avoid foods that cause gastric irritation like spicy foods, coffee, tea, carbonated drinks, etc. Smoking
and alcohol are also gastric irritants.
2) Eat at regular intervals and avoid delaying meals.
3) Increase the fibre content in your diet - take more of vegetables and fruits.
4) Avoid eating outside; especially avoid all kinds of junk food and fast foods.
5) Try to have a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and proper sleep habits.
5) Try to avoid stress and try relaxation methods like deep breathing, meditation
Wish you all the best.
Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar