Taken LFT report. What are the levels of bilirubin, aspartate amino transferase?

Please analyze my LFT report as under :- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE PHOTOMETRY 95 U/l M:53 to 128 - F:42 to 98 BILIRUBIN - TOTAL PHOTOMETRY 0.88 mg/dl 0.30 - 1.20 BILIRUBIN -DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 0.27 mg/dl 0 - 0.20 BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) CALCULATED 0.61 mg/dl 0 - 0.9 ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE ( SGOT ) PHOTOMETRY 39 U/l M: 0 to 37 - F: 0 to 31 ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 62 U/l M: 13 to 40 - F: 10 to 28 GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT) PHOTOMETRY 113 U/l M: 0 to 55 - F :0 to 38 PROTEIN - TOTAL PHOTOMETRY 7.8 gm/dl 6.6 - 8.3 ALBUMIN - SERUM PHOTOMETRY 4.4 gm/dl 3.5 - 5.2 SERUM ALBUMIN/ GLOBULIN RATIO CALCULATED 1.29 Ratio 0.9 - 2.0
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013