Taken Ipill after unprotected sex. Reduced and dark menstrual flow. Why did periods happen again?

I had unprotected sex with my wife (aged 25 years) and she took i-pill contraceptive within 50 hours (on 14th oct). Her last month s period date was 7th october. On 30th october her period starts and remains for 6 days with a reduced flow than usual and slightly blackish in color. During her 5th and 6th day period we again had unprotected sex assuming it to be a safe period. But on 8th day that is on 7th november again her period started with a lower abdomial pain with a heavy flow till this date. Kindly clarify this abnormality.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer