Taken Ipill after sex. Negative pregnancy test. Short periods. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex on 31st Dec and took I-pill. My periods started on around 12th Jan and lasted for 4 days. I got my periods again on 9th Feb which lasted for just one day. I took a urine pregnancy test on 16th Feb which was negative. I got my periods on 13th March which lasted for 3 days. My next periods came on 7th April which lasted for just 2 days.

I have read on internet that many women get periods during there pregnancy. What are the chances of me being pregnant. I am doubtful because I always used to have regular periods which last for 5 days.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013