Taken Ipill. Have heavy bleeding ever since. What caused this?

Im 29 year old and married. I had taken my first I- pill and immediately i had my periods ( 1 week early than usual). After 52 days i see Spotted for 1 week and my periods started on 60th day from last period. (But I was not pregnant). Since then i m bleeding heavily for past 8-9 days. On 5th day i consulted doctor she gave me ETOSYS-MF tablet. I have taken 6 doses (daily 2) till now and flow has reduced only by 20-40%. Kindly advice me what can be done next. Should i continue same tablet or consult doctor again.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013