Taken Indomethacin for hemicrania continua. Caused weight gain. Should I be concerned?

i take indomethacin 25 mgs 4 x per day for treatment of hemicrania continua . It really helps my headaches however in the 2 months i have been taking it I have gained more than 20 lbs, I don t know if this is something to be concerned about. My neurologist stays that indomethacin shouldn t cause weight gain but he generally treats me by phone as opposed to actually seeing me. Was looking for thoughts on this. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012