Taken Ibuprofen for headache, blood in stools, constipation, yellow discharge. Help

Okay, so i started taking pills like crazy, especally ibprophen. Beacuse my extreme headaches and allergies. But then i started having blood in my poop. Then i only saw blood. Not alot but enough to be worried. That progressed for three days. Then day four i started having this yellow sticky substance and blood. And started getting constipsted. Now day 5 im constipated and the blood isnt coming out sny more but now when i have to poop only the stucky yellow stuff is coming out. I also have tummy aches and headaches.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012