Taken HCG injection and Duphaston. Trying to conceive. Positive pregnancy test. Reliable result?

hello dr. i am 28 year old married. i was trying to concieve from last 9 months without any treatment . now i am going through treatment the dr. here gave me an hcg injection an 10 days dose of duphanston. my period date is 16th of feb and i just tried for the pregnancy test on 6 th of feb and got a positive result. nw dr here is saying that this result can be false just because of the treatment m going through. plz guide....
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013