Taken Gutrite, Rifagut, Digeciane for loose stools. Done blood test. Is milk consumption a problem?

Hi Doctor, I had been to a weekend outing 10th and 11th of November. I had some outside food during my travel. I am getting loose stools in the morning. I consulted a physician and he prescribed me initially with Gutrite capsules once everyday for 10 days after lunch. This solved my stomach issues, but still I am getting loose stools (semi solid) in the morning max 2 times. I went back to the physician again and was prescribed Rifagut 400 and Digeciane syrup after bfast and dinner. How many days will this take to stop the loose stools. I did blood test as well for Jaundice since I was very much worried. I usually have 400 ml of milk in the morning before my travel to office. Consuming milk could be a problem??? Please suggest...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer