Taken Fortimon. Abdominal pain. Positive pregnancy test. Ultrasound shows tubal pregnancy. Was I pregnant?

my LMP was april 4 th. i took Injection Fortimon 150 iu for 5 days.on 17 aril as per ultrasound my follicle size was 22mm. doctor told me to contcat with husband on tosay and tomorww. aftr 3-4 days i feel mild abdominal pain on my right side abdomen.on 21 st april i went to emergemncy department. they did my UPT with positive result and B hcg was 470. then they did ultrasound they have doubt tt i am having right side tubal pregnency with adnexal mass seen size1.7x1.7.they admited me for 2 days checked my b hcg after 48 hours. it came down 119. after that discharged me. they are telling it is tubal abortion. now no pain...i did not received any treatment. i am confused. how i got pregnant afer 4-5 days of ovulation. whether i was really pregnanat ? or i have to wait for until my periods on may 4 th ? please give me the answer..
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013