Taken Forecox for tuberculosis. Have skin discoloration. Due to rifamcin?

hi Dr this is dhamo from mumbai sir I was diagnosed with tuberculosis before six months. I have a matted lymponade on right side of my neck and undergone a treatment of forecox tablet for first four months...aftr four months know im taking the tablet of RHE FD and benadon tablets Know issue is that I can realize discolouration of my skin tone... which is becoming this happens due to heavy tablets of rifamcin Can recovereded my skin tone bcoz being an indian it is important sir plz sort my problem sir as I
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012