Taken Fertilaid, had periods with heavy bleeding, feeling nauseas, fatigue and lower abdomen pain. UPT negative. Suggestion?

I am 27 and ttc i have been taken fertilaid for 3 weeks and have been having sex almost everyday my last period was nov. 7th and it was 5 days not heavy bleeding i started spotting nov. 24th and it was every other day till the 10th of dec then i had heavy bleeding and small clots i took a pregnacy test and it was neg. but im haveing symo. nauesa all day, fatigue , lower adominal pain/pressure what is happening
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012