Taken Fertigyn, am six weeks pregnant. Without testing, how can a doctor decide whether to scan?

Hi Im 28 yrs old and now 6 weeks 3 days pregnant My doctor asked me to take fertigyn injection only for last saturday and this saturday Last saturday i have done heart beat scanning doctor said after injections ie.after 2 weeks let us see and also will tell about scanning like when to go for scanning I have a doubt here..Without any test or scanning how can a doctor see whether i can go for scanning or not in future and whether the injection i have taken is good what for i have taken that injection
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012