Taken Epricof, Panvom, Myclor, Falcimax and Calinim. Will it affect unborn baby?

Age 32 years weight 47.80 kgs having PCOD since 6 – 7 years. Have had MTP using Pills 4 times, DNC 3 times. Last date of periods 13 May 2012. Was having throat irritation / cough (sever at night) and fever since 27 / 28th May. Visited a local MBBS Dr on 4th June who prescribed medicine for above as well as for the existing skin ailment ( ringworm kind of fungal infection as well as dry and scaling skin on the feet and hands). 1) Panvom – D (Pantopeazole & Domperidone Tablets) 2 tablets daily for 3 days 2) Myclor 200 ( Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablets) 2 tablets daily for 3 days 3) Falcimax- Plus (Arteemether & Lumefantrine Tablets) 2 tablets daily for 3 days 4) Calinim 2 tablets daily for 3 days 5) Epricof Cough Scrup 2 spoons 3 times a days I took 2 dose of the tablets (1st dose on 4th night and 2nd dose on 5th morning), thereafter I didn’t consume the tablets. However I consumed the entire bottle of Epricof in 3 days. Since i am pregnant now will it effect my baby
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012