Taken Duphaston, have delayed periods, no PMS symptoms. Cause?

I am a married women from past three years. Now from last 3 monthswe are planning for a baby. I attended gyne doctor for some advice they suggested me HSG test and i performed and found that my left falopien tube have blockage but right is potent. Doctor gave me Adova tablet after that i have late periods for last two months but not conceived till date. But this time when my periods is almost over i started bleeding on 13th day again so i approached doctor and he advised me Duphaston tablet for 15 days. On 12/02/13 my periods date but till now i have no feeling of periods. I am confused why i am not conceiving.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013