Taken Depo for prolonged periods and Midol for cramps. WBC levels high, vitamin D low. Need for worry?

Hi, I have had my period for now 6 weeks, my doctor gave me the depo and that didn't even work to stop my period and that was a week and a half ago.. I feel so much pressure like cramps really bad then I took midol to easy some pain n it's not working. I have been to the doctors 3 times she just keeps giving me things for an infection. She sent me for a lot of blood work. my hormones are at a good level. but my vitamin d was at 28% and my white blood cells were extremely high. she did put me on vitamin d 1000 iu and only 2 a day. Am I worried for nothing? Is this ever going to stop?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013