Taken Curacne. Have mental disorder, hearing voices, have paranoia. Symptoms of which disease?

hello doctor, Ive taked a medicament 6years ago, it was curacne wich causes me Mental disorder , at the start 3 first years and specialy first year ive been hearing voice i like had 2 brains one is normal and the other is paranoid and been living in hell, with my paranoia , then it comes the suicidial Ideas I couldn t talk to no one because i was suspicious of everything even my Self, the reason i Didnt commit suicide thought, its because of my Religion beliefs and that the one who suicide goes straight to hell, ok, after three years and after i started praying and letting out in my prayers I kinda felt better, the hallucation were kind of gone, and everything but the paranoia i m still stuck with paranoii suspicious about others motive (even thought there is no reason to) when i m in a cafe for exemple and went to the toilet i m afraid someone puts something in my cafe deadly or whatever, Its just not good, The point is after a years of research throught internet, I m pretty sure i had all the symptoms for Schizophrenic Paranoia but with time it got less and i was left when Paranoid Mentality disorder I heared that Atypical antipsychotics are good, but they are mostly not used for Paranoid mentality disorder Sorry for tapping too much, anyway and for orthographe faults, thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012