Taken Clomid, had IUI, regular period. Sore breasts, yellowish discharge. What is it?

HELLO, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY, FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS....I VE BEEN CHECKED AND SO HAS HE, IVE DONE CLOMID AND HAD 2 IUI S...BUT NO BABY....NOW IM JUST PRAYING....IM 45 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE 2 ALOMST GROWN CHILDREN......MY CYCLE IS REGULAR AND ALWAYS ON TIME FOR A MAX OF 4/5 DAYS.....LAST NIGHT I NOTICED THAT BOTH OF MY BREAST WERE SORE AND I SQUEEZED THEM BOTH AND TO MY SUPRISED, A YELLOWISH, WHITE, STICKY LIQUID CAME OUT.....??????? WHAT IS THAT?????
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer