Taken Clomid and HMG. Done follicular study. Minimal fluid in POD, irregular dominant follicle. Normal?

mam, im 31yrs old.after clomid my dr has gave hmg 150iu in alternative days on 8thday and 10thday.right fallopian tube is right ovaryfollicle size is 22x18mm endometrium 10.9mm on day14 impression: minimal fluid seen in pod and dominent follicle is slightly egg is about to rupture so done iui on that day itself.ask to take usg again on 16th day.but follicular study on day 16 shows same findings follicle size is 22x18mm endometrium 10.9mm on day14 impression: minimal fluid seen in pod and dominent follicle is slightly she give(hcg) pebergenjo 7500iu for follicle rupture on day16. and ask to have intercouse. again take usg on day this condition is normal?does my iui works.waiting for ur valuable suggestion.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012