Taken Clomid and HCG shot. Negative pregnancy test. Dizzy, nausea. Taken Brufen. What could this be?

I took 150mg of clomid and on day 11, thats on 5 November, II got an Hcg shot after it was seen that I did not ovulate. My period was due on 25 November but up to date 15 December, I have not had my period. I have had 2 negative home pregnancy tests and I negative hospital test.... The home tests were done around noon but the hospital test was done in the evening around 7... all were urine tests... Could it be that the hcg shot has delayed my period, or that I got false results due to the timing? Cud I still be pregnant?? The pat weak I had some signs of pregnancy but they have all gone... I had an increased production of saliva and would spit, this happened for 3 days then 5 days ago I had malaria signs, was feeling dizzy, nauseated and the test came out positive, but because electricity kept going on and off the time my blood was being tested for malaria, I ignored the results and did not take the malaria drugs, I just got brufen because the malaria drug says should be given tio pregnant women if its absolutely necessary and the fact that am still not very sure of my condition, made me not take the drugs.... I took the bufen for two days and am still feeling very fine, no malaria signs. What could this be?? Please help and thanks for your advice in advance...
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012