Taken Clomid. Delayed period, back pain, sore breasts, vomiting. Negative pregnancy test. What should I do?

Dear DR, I am 10 month & have a regular 28 day period as well as good ovolution but my DR gave me colomid for better fertility . Its my first course of colomid & my period is delayed for 10 days . i have strong back aches , brest soring even i was vomitting during the actual date of my period with no period and am good now canot feel any thing after these 3 days . I got pergnancy blood test since the 5th day of the delay but was negative . what should I do ? shall I wait or take drugs for pushing my period to come out ? thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012