Taken Choriomon injection. How long will the effect last to have successful conception?

I HAD THE CHORIOMON INJECTION YESTERDAY AT 6 PM. BUT MY HUSBAND TRAVELLED AND PROMISED COMING BACK TODAY. AS I AM WRITING TO YOU NOW HE IS STILL NOT BACK BUT CALL TO SAY THAT HE WILL BY ALL MEANS BE IN TONIGHT WHICH I DON T THINK SO. BUT I AM SURE HE WILL BE BACK TOMORROW. DO I STILL THE CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT FROM THE THIRD DAY DOC, SINCERELY OLGA
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Mar 2014
Hello and welcome,

Usually ovulation occurs 24-36 hours after HCG injection. So even if your husband is coming today, it is al right. The ovum remains alive and available for 36 hours after ovulation. So you still have time. It is advisable to have a contact today between 6 Pm and 12 Pm and tomorrow morning for best results.

Best of luck and do not worry.
Hope this satisfies your query.
Thanks for using HCM.     
Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.
Dr Madhuri Bagde
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist

2 users find this helpful