Taken Cerazette for menorrhagia. Heavy menstrual flow. What should I do?

i have suffered menorrhagia more than a year ago and was treated on with cerazette contraceptive pill, I have stopped the pill last june and missed my period for 3 months. Last month I had my period and lasted for a week but the blood flow is moderate but then after 21 days I have my period again. It is my second day of my menstrual period and noticed heavy blood flow. I change my pad every two hours and soaking. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  151 Awaiting Answer