Taken Beechams for cold. Have pain in mouth, teeth numbness, pain in eye. Any ideas?

hi, i had a cold for a few days now and took some cold relief medicine beechams all in one liquid and benylin 4 flu tablets, the cold has cleared up but i have pain in the left side of my mouth as if my teeth feel numb or something is pressing on the nerves causing a dull but sometimes throbbing pain. If i bite down hard the pain subsides for a short while, but i also feel pain in my left eye in the bottom half of the socket ?? any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012