Taken Amoxicillin, Benedryl and Bactrim for ear infection. Red, hot and itchy ear. Cause of rash at night?

Hi...I ve had an ear infection for a week. Started in my left ear. They have me amoxicillin and after a few days, I started getting a hot red itchy rash on my face, neck, chest and shoulders. I took benedryl and it went away. It came back the next two nights and I finally went into the walk in clinic today and have ear infection in both ears. He gave me bactrim . But now the right side of my face including my ear is bright red and hot and itchy. Why does the rash only happen at night?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012