Taken Amlodipine and Crocin for high BP. Now have elevated blood glucose. Cause?

Hello doctor, I took Amlodipine basilate and Crocin yesternight to get relief from High Blood pressure and the headache, respectively. And this morning i got diagnosed with elevated Blood Glucose ( 133). I was also diagnosed with High Prolactin ( 22.70) and also taking Cabgolin 0.5mg on weekly basis. I am a Pre-diabetic and wish to know whether and the above said medicins were the `cause` of the elevated Blood glucose. Thank a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013