Taken 60 fluoxetines, 52 zopiclones. History of drug overdose. Should I call an ambulance?

My friend has just texted me saying she s going to take 60 Fluoxetine 20mg and 52 Zopiclone . She was in hospital for an overdose before Xmas but she was let out the same day although I m unsure what she took then. Should I call an ambulance (although I m not sure where she is at the moment but maybe the police can trace her mobile signal)? I m just a bit worried about what she s saying she s going to take.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012