Taken 2 courses of antibiotics for sensitive UTI, still same symptoms. Any other cure ?

I was hospitalised in a semi private room. My room mate suffered from urinary tract infection . After 2 days of staying with her, I also suffer from this. As it is a hospital acquired strain, it is very resistant and sensitive only to a few antibiotics . I have taken two courses of antibiotics for 10 days each- Amikacin and Feropenum. Each time the course is started within two days I am fine. Now the second course is over and again I feel the UTI is back. My symptoms are frequency, and turbid urine. Is this the only cure and do I need to keep taking antibiotics. Can you suggest a cure for this problem. Incidentally I take Tysabri and have just taken my second shot two days back. AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013