Take synthroid for hyperthyroidism. Bitten by brown recluse. Was on antibiotics. Have rash, vomiting. Medical cure for this?

I take synthroid for hyperthyroidism. My RA factor /level has been extremely high over the years. Recently (5weeks ago) I was bitten by a brown recluse spider while on vacation. I was treated several days later with antibiotic and topical cream for the bite itself(right inside lower arm between elbow and palm). Felt awful for about a week. Arm/rash eventually got better with little tissue damage. Last Thursday I took the flu shot in the left arm. That night I began to have headache, nausea, diarrhea, muscle aches, and extreme fatigue. Thinking it was just mild side effects of flu shot I kept going until I crashed over the weekend again. Bite on my arm has now gotten blisters again. I just returned from family doctor with prescriptions for diarrhea and nausea. Didn t take any labs or stool sample. Really worried that my immune system is totally compromised. Feel exhausted. Will I recover without further intervention, antibiotics, etc. Hate to question the doctor I trust but tired of feeling awful. Don t want to just treat the symptoms but the CAUSE.....
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013