Take Paxiteb cr for hypertension, Lonozip, unable to sleep. What's happening ?

i have to paxiteb cr 12.5,i have take hypertension , not sleep, with lonozip .25 last 2 year, before 2 year dr. give Paxiteb cr25 mg, and lonozip 5mg, now i have take paxitet cr 12.5 mg, and sleep tap, lonozebapem .25 i have reduced mg, i have good sleep, good i live my indian society in chennai, i have not take this tep, hypertension came not sleep well, i was very traied known. pls dr tell me continiously take this tap what happen done my body, this correct or not, pls tell me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013