Take Orthocyclen, taken all pills, nothing left. Should I take another blue pill tonight or tomorrow to cover for 24 hrs?

I take orthocyclen, on the second to last day of packet took one active pill at 11:30 pm(my usual time) and then by accident, my last active pill of the packet, at 3:30 am the same night(thought I had not taken the pill) so now I do not have any pills left, should I take another blue pill tonight or tomorrow to cover me for 24 hours?(I have another packet at home) or just start the green pills tomorrow night, petrified of getting pregnant!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013