Take Krill oil, suffer SLE lupus, Asthma, raynuads, eat at home. Causes for increase in cholesterol level ?

what meds or supplements are causing my cholestrol level to consistantly elevate? Im taking a 1,000 mg fish oil daily past 4yrs.:just started to elevate after I started taking Krill oil instead;stopped it in oct 12. what am I using that could elevate my cholesterol level? Ive got SLE lupus ,Asthma,raynuads (why I started fish oil) I dont take any steriod for my Lupus just my asthma.I drink slim fast drinks/eat smart balance butter/wheat breads (not a bread person) / low fat yougurt(2x a day w/granola) / drink bottled water all day/NOT A MEAT PERSON/not a fast food person, eat mostly at home; im sorry to bother you I didnt read very well I guess I didnt no there was a FEE!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013