Take Amlozaar for high BP? Can I reduce my cholesterol? Does fish oil have side effects?

Dear Dr.Prabhakar, I take Amlozaar 50mg(Amlodipne+Losartan Pottasium) morning and night for BP(hyper tension ). My age-34. I took the tablet from my 25th age onward because of my office atmosphere. I am working with computer PC and my job time is from 9 am to 8 pm. My weight is 80 kg and height is 170 mm. Can i take fish oil(Omega) to reduce cholesterol and BP with out side effects since i am using AMlozaar tablets. I could be grateful if you suggest your advice on my query. Kind Regards, Velmurugan
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012