Take Adderal daily, getting sick, vomiting without Adderal, bloated, back and neck pains. What's wrong ?

Hello. I m 18 and a girl. I take adderal daily and sometimes don t eat, but lately I get sick and vomit everything i eat without my adderal. I have a lower bloated stomach , with pains and back and head pains. i feel sore all over, my period is late, and i recently fainted when i didn t eat from dinner to noon the next day, but my friend who was with me said that when i fainted my eyes were open and i fell down shaking and closed my eyes and stopped shaking about a second or two after i hit the ground, then he woke me and i guess i was only out for about 10 seconds. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013