Take 40mg Omeprazole for acid reflux/heartburn. Wisdom teeth removed, taking ibuprofen, amoxicillin. Can it cause any side effect?

Hello, I take 40mg Omeprazole for my acid reflux/ heartburn . I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday with laughing gas and IV sedation . I m taking 800mg of ibuprofen, 500mg of amoxicillin and 5-500mg of hydrocodone/acetaminophen. I m not eating much because of the pain and uncomfortableness also. Whenever I try to sit up or stand up I get hit with the worse heartburn I ve ever felt but when I lay back down it goes away. Do you know if the meds are counteracting with the omeprazole or if there s a bigger issue?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013