Tailbone pain while sitting. X-ray shows colon full of stools. Abdomen soft, not painful, non distended. Matter of concern?

My 13 yr old daughter is having tailbone pain when she sits on it. Tailbone is sensitive when you push on it. She does not recall any injuries but is normally very active. Since it has been bothering her about 3 weeks, I decided to take her to doctor. They did an x-ray which was negative. It did show her colon was full of stool and advised to give a laxative. Her abdomen is soft, non distended and not painful to touch. She has regular BM s. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013