Tailbone pain when holding urine. Cannot bend. What is wrong?

I get pain around tail bone or below but not definitly not around anus . I get this occasionally when I hold my urine , stomachache or just randomly. When I get this pain i have to stay in awkard angle for 10sec. I cannot stand upright or sit donw, i have to stand in kind of like 45degrees (bend knees and back slightly ). I have this pain for at least 3years and everytime i go to see a doctr with intense stomachache and abovementioned pain, they told me i am ok,there is nothing wrong with
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012