Tailbone injury, numbing, abdominal issues, tingling, depression. Taking clexa. Help?

Hello, i do have a question. i fell about 2 months ago down stairs and hurt my tailbone. i have fallen 4 times in the last 2/3 years and have hurt my tailbone. i know have numbing and tingling going on in my arms and legs. night time is the worst. i take clexa for depression and have a mass on my adrenal gland .my doctor wants me to go back in 3 months to make sure the mass is not getting bigger. i also have many stomach problems. but what is causing the numbness and tingling? it gets very painful sometimes. thanks so much
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013