Tailbone injury, get unbearable pain after bowel movements, pain seems to have moved to right after pushing the area. Dislocation?

I had a tailbone injury while attempting to snowboard last weekend and the pain slowly decreased up until I had a bowel movement . After each bowel movement the pain becomes intolerable to point of tears . I ve had chronic constipation since I was a baby. Went to a doctor today and she just pushed around the area and I was in so much pain my eyes started to tear up. Now at home, the pain has moved to my right side instead of being centered. Is this something I should be conceded about? Could she have dislocated something?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013