Tailbone injury after fall. Lower back and stomach pain. Bloated stomach, weak and numb legs, lightheaded. Serious?

I am a 28 year old female. Yesterday I fell down a flight of stairs and landed on my tail bone. Ever since I have had alot of pain in my lower back and both sides of my stomach , my stomach feels bloated, my legs get weak and start to feel numb and I have been lightheaded. I knew I was going to be sore from the initial fall, but I am not understanding these other symptoms and the pain is almost unbearable at times and I am very scared about it. Is there something that could seriously be wrong that I need to have it checked out as soon as possible?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  353 Awaiting Answer