Tailbone hit on rock. Severe back pain, hurting ribs, difficulty in deep breathing, stiffness. Reason?

I went floating down the river yesterday, took about 2 hours. During that time, we went down a rapid. I had hit my tailbone pretty hard on a rock as I went through the rapid. It hurt really bad. But the cold of the water seemed to numb it. Today, I have really bad pain in my back, where my ribs are. It hurts to breathe in deep. It feels stiff and it is a constant dull ache and then sharp pain when I move. Would hitting my tailbone cause this??
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012