Tail bone up in buttocks. Have scar tissue. Done X rays. Is this a serious issue?

I have my tail bone up my butt literally and doctors tell me it s not their problem. it s blocking my colon in 2 -places but doctors seem to not be interested in treating me . What are my options ? I live in central Kentucky and no doctor i have seen has any experience with this type of situation. I believe I have scar tissue holding it out of place because this is what the x-rays suggest along with a large dimple in my abdomen .. My colon is noticably kinked and my tail bone is bent upwards past 90 degrees. Myself, I think it would be nice to find a doctor who has successfully moved a persons tail bone back into place that would be willing to discuss it with one of the surgeons I have seen. If it matters, I am 52 and no longer physically active. beofre this situation with my tail bone, I could easily bench press 200 lbs. but now do little.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013