Tail bone pain, burst abscess, bleeding with pus, pregnant. Treatment options?

i have had pain in my tailbone for over a week now, getting worse daily, and my ob had told me it was normal pregnancy pain thurday when i saw her last, but last night i took a hot shower and laid on an ice pack, and it started bleeding , and i realized it was an abscess that had burst and was draining blood and pus . what is there to do for treatment at 36 weeks pregnant? i dont wanna go into labor before its healed and risk further infection
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012