Tablet went in the wrong pipe. Coughed it up. Feel like a rattle in the lungs. Normal?

Hello. About a half an hour ago I tried swallowing 2 glucosamine/chondroiton pills (something I do almost every day) and one went down the wrong pipe, the other one I immediately spit out. After roughly 5 minutes of coughing (I could feel it in my chest and was having a hard time taking a deep breath in or out), I finally coughed it out (the whole pill, not pieces). I can talk fine now but every few minutes I feel like I have a rattle in my lungs (like when you have a cold ) and I have to cough to make it go away. I ve read that I may have a bout of coughing for a while after coughing such an object up, but how long should I continue coughing before I need to go get checked out, if I even do. I feel fine (other than my chest is sore now) and I m certain I got the whole pill up. I see sometimes you ask for an age with this type of question - I m a 45-yr old female.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013