TVS said endometrium is trilaminar, ovary with largest folicle. Need I worry?

I ve got TVS; the results are... the uterus are retrovertedwith smooth contour and homogenous echopattern measuring 6.3x3.7x4.0 cm ( cervix measures 2.6x2.3x2.2). The measutring 1.0cm with intact subendometrial halo. The right measures 2.2x2.3x1.6 cm measuring 0.6cm. The left is converted into a unilocular anechoic cystic mass measuring 2.5x2.2x1.8cm. There are no solid areas or papillary excrescenes seen. There are no free fluids in cul de sac. whats is that means? kindly help me... thanks
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012